M&H Terms and Conditions
We provide you with up to 3 digital proofs based on the information provided to us. After which you will have 2 rounds of revisions should you need to make any changes to your design.
Changes to Designs
If you need to make any changes to your design post approval there will be a design fee of $50 ex GST incurred. Unfortunately, if we have gone to print, we will need to re-quote and all associated costs will be incurred by you.
Errors in Our Printed Items
Your approval of the final design acts as the final approval based upon the digital proofs. It is your responsibility to carefully check all artwork and check for any spelling errors or other details.
M&H Events takes no responsibility for incorrect text, omissions, or any other mistakes on your artwork regardless of what information was supplied to us. If there are errors discovered in the text after the digital proof has been approved, M&H Events will revise the design (fees may apply), and you will be responsible for the reprinting fee of the printed material.
As many of our items are individually handmade with love they may have small imperfections.
When viewing our designs on screen colours do vary depending on different monitors. If you would like to order a sample pack please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order with us.
Whilst we take the utmost care please note that acrylic may be prone to scratching, please take care when handling as M&H Events cannot take responsibility after the item has been delivered to you.
As all of our items are custom designed, M&H Events cannot offer returns or exchanges in the event of a change of mind by the customer or cancellation.
If there is a problem with your order, please get in touch with us within 7 days of receiving your item(s) and we will do our absolute best to remedy the situation.
If you wish to cancel your order the following policy applies:
- Prior to any commencement of work – we will refund your deposit in full, minus a $75 administrative fee.
- After commencement of artwork and prior to printing – we will refund you 30% of your total order amount if the balance is paid. if you’ve only paid a 30% deposit, this will not be refunded
- After the artwork has been approved and printing has commenced – there will strictly be no refunds.
M&H Events requires a bond for each of our hire item(s) – stands, easels and bases. Bond for hire items is to be paid at the time of pick up/ delivery and any loss and/or damage will be deducted from the bond when item(s) are returned to M&H Events.
M&H Events is not liable to the Buyer for failure to deliver goods where such failures arise or is the result of civil disturbance or war, strike, lock-out, first or any other circumstance deemed beyond reasonable control.
We understand how stressful it can be planning a wedding or event in these uncertain times, and we don’t want to add to that! If you place an order with us for an event that is subsequently affected by Covid-19 restrictions, the following policy applies:
- For all orders that have not commenced design or print, we offer full refunds minus a $75 + GST administration fee. Alternatively, you are welcome to put your order on hold until it is required, at no charge. For date changes beyond the current calendar year additional fees may apply.
- For all orders that have commenced design, but have not yet been printed we can either put your order on hold until it is required at no charge. We will also make an additional round of edits to your artwork at no extra charge. Should you wish to cancel your order, then our cancellation policy applies (50% refund of the deposit paid).
- For all orders that have commenced printing, or any orders already delivered, we do not offer refunds. We will provide reprints at a cost price should you need to postpone your event and the original stationery is no longer suitable. We will not charge for our time to amend the artwork but any changes are restricted to text changes and not overall design.
- Alternatively, we are happy to provide a digital JPEG version of your invitation free of charge, so that you may send a follow up invite to your guests electronically. We will not provide any print ready artwork for invitations or event day stationery.
Publishing and Promotions
We reserve the right to post any images of our work on all social media channels and on our website. We will never publish your personal details (address, phone number) or any personal details of your guests. If you specifically do not want your wedding stationery on our social media channels or website, please inform us in writing at the time of your booking.
If you are posting any pictures of our work on social media please make sure to tag us.
Ownership of Designs
All artwork and imagery are owned by M&H Events and we maintain full legal ownership of the artwork included within all of your items. Under no circumstances may M&H Events artwork be reproduced, repurposed within any print or digital media, resold or otherwise used for personal or commercial gain. Please do not ask us for the name of the font we have used in your design. We do not disclose font types under any circumstances to protect our design work and further revenue.